We provide you with a program that aggregates the purchasing power of millions of individuals in order to create special pricing on a wide range of goods and services ("Program"). As a registered user of the Program, you will have access to the following features:
- ONECart: ability to make purchases directly through the Program;
- WOWPoints: ability to earn and burn reward currency called WOWPoints (100 WOWPoints = $1 [USD]) at hundreds of retailers;
- In Store Rewards: ability to shop in-store using your own credit or debit card and earn WOWPoints;
- Shopping Cards: ability to purchase pre-paid shopping cards and instant e-codes; and
- Reward & Recognition or WOWCards: WOWPoints given to you as part of the Program;
We collect information for the purposes of authenticating your right to use the Program, optimizing your experience, conducting financial transactions, tracking your transaction activity at retailers in order to provide WOWPoints, and providing you with customer service. We do not collect information that is irrelevant to the purpose of providing you with access to or use of the Program.
Specifically, We collect the following information:
- The additional personal information is the information that you may decide to voluntarily provide Us in order for Us to allow you to use additional functionality in the Program ("Additional Information"). Additional information includes:
- Preferences and reminders
- Friends and family contact information
- Date of Birth
- Payment and bank account information
- The information automatically generated while you use the Program ("Automatically Generated Information") includes:
- Transactional information
- Customer service inquiries
- WOWPoints activity
- Clickstream information
- Shopping information like travel itineraries, e-codes, and cinema codes created as a result of your use of the Program
We use the information We collect for the following purposes:
- The Required Information is used to (i) verify your affiliation with your organization, (ii) authenticate you to a unique account, (iii) communicate with you, and (iv) enable you to access the benefits and services of the Program.
- The Additional Information is used to (i) facilitate additional functionality, (ii) provide relevant offers and (iii) fulfill transactions.
- The Automatically Generated Information is used by Us to (i) protect you, (ii) provide you with customer service, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) operate your organization or employer's Rewards and Recognition Program, (v) affect session management, and (vi) respond to your requests.
Information about you is an important part of Our business. We do not sell your information to any third parties. We share your information with your organization and third parties for the limited purpose of fulfilling the legitimate business purposes, only, as described below.
- Aggregated information showing the general use of the Program without any personally identifying information is shared with your organization to evaluate the effectiveness and value of the Program;
- Information on whether and when you have registered and used the Program may be provided to your organization to minimize redundant or irrelevant communications;
- Information on spending and savings on the Program may be provided to your organization to be included in total reward statements with other benefits you receive from your organization;
- Information about your WOWPoints activity may be provided to your organization to facilitate the operation of long service and, rewards and recognition programs;
- RSVPs for private, in store events may be provided to participating vendors for admittance to the event;
- Payment card information may be shared with third party payment processors to facilitate card transactions and identify transactions where you have earned or burned WOWPoints;
- Bank account information may be shared with Our bank to facilitate payment into your account;
- Information may be shared with participating merchants in order to fulfill your purchase transaction, including payment information, shipping address and other personal information that may be required to complete such transaction;
- If your organization has contracted a third party to run the Program (such as a flexible benefits provider), any of the above information We share with your organization may also be shared with such third party;
- All of the information We collect, as described above, may be shared with the companies that perform the IT services on Our behalf such as credit card processors, data management firms, and call center providers for the purposes of providing you with the Program and developing and maintaining it.
When your information is shared, the data may be transferred to and hosted outside the country of origin.
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your information. We take reasonable measures to secure your information, including industry standard administrative, physical and technical controls. These controls include encryption, third party audits, access controls and security testing.
Because We provide the Program worldwide, this may involve Us transferring your information to countries whose data protection laws differ from the laws of the originating country.
With the exception of pre-registration emails, We do not send you unsolicited emails without your consent. We send pre-registration emails at the request of your organization. You may choose to receive correspondence, including email reminders, newsletters and Program updates using the "My Account" section of the Program.
All emails sent by Us relating to the Program contain instructions on how to unsubscribe from future correspondence. You may opt out of receiving correspondence relating to the Program by visiting the Contact Us
page. Users may also access and edit their personal information in the "My Account" section of the Program.
If you would like your personal information, including email address, to be completely removed from Our database, you should use the Contact Us
page. We will respond to your request within ten (10) business days. Completely removing your personal information from the database will negate your ability to login and use to the Program.
You are entitled to request a copy of your personal information held by Us as well as a description of how the information is used. A subject access request should be made using the Contact Us
To comply with the Standard Contractual Clauses (model contracts issued by the EU Commission for data transfers outside of the European Economic Area), We may need to notify and obtain authorization from your organization prior to responding to any data subject access request.
Although your privacy is of paramount concern to Us, We cannot reasonably be expected to suppress information where the withholding of such information is a violation of law.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information, as required by law and when it is believed that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
page. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you may initiate a dispute resolution process. If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area, you should contact the European Union Data Protection Authorities Panel (EU DPA) on email@example.com
. The EU DPA will then serve as a liaison to resolve your concerns.
If you are not a citizen of the European Economic Area, you should contact the U.S. Better Business Bureau http://www.BBB.org
. The Better Business Bureau will then serve as a liaison to resolve your concerns.
We use the information collected while you are using the Program in order to make shopping and promotional activities possible and enhance your overall experience of the Program.
We provide several methods for corresponding with us. Please direct your questions or comments to:
a) Contact Us
b) Postal Mail to:
Next Jump Inc.
ATTN: Customer Service Department
261 5th Avenue 8th Floor
New York, NY 10016, U.S.A.